Thursday, August 11, 2016

Poke Balls









(white shirt dress from cheung sha wan wholesale market, flat-top hat from granville circuit, Tsim Sha Tsui, necklace from mimosa, bag from jill scott, rosary bracelet from Myeong-dong Cathedral, watch from vivienne westwood, earrings from ball of blossom @ D2 market)

Poke balls? Have you been playing Pokemon Go? It went viral in Hong Kong. The other day, my way was blocked multiple times by strangers who stopped right in my face to catch pokemon. I was a very cooperative stranger too... I didn't want to block their way, so I walked behind their back. I honestly also tried playing the game and gave up. I concluded that I spare no love for computer games.

Nonetheless, I was inspired by Pokemon Go to have a ball-loaded outfit (see my earrings and my hat). Well, you need to bring enough poke balls with you to catch pokemon, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment