Saturday, June 13, 2015

the City Woods









(white top from new look, skirt from garage, leather tote bag from fat face, bracelet and earrings from limited, keds) 

Surprise! I am back! It has been too long. I couldn't quite believe that my last post was back in September, when I first settled down in London. I happen to be wearing the same pair of earrings today! I am now back in Hong Kong. It is always good to be back. More exciting news: I am flying out again tomorrow. Hahahaha.. I now enjoy a lot of perks of being a frequent flyer. :P I will be off to Spain for family vacation for two weeks. I have always wanted to go there, and this wish is finally granted! :D

So much has happened in the last year. A lot of Junior crises: wondering about my future, questioning my choice of major, pondering about life...  I think my mentality has matured a lot.  I have also repositioned my priorities in my life.  At one point, I thought of not updating this fashion/lifestyle blog anymore... [As a lot of my friends know, I have had many reflective moments this year...] I have been planning to write a Chinese blogpost to wrap up my Junior Year.  However, jet-lag has been an issue. In the end, I had a lot of unexpected long naps on the sofa at home. Before my jet-lag is adjusted, I am traveling to a place with another time zone! Yay. That's why I never had any intention to actually get adjusted to the HK time zone for the last few days.  I will try to finish it within my trip in Spain.

Long story short. My current state can be summarized by the last two pictures. I am happily returned, hopping in this wonderland. And sometimes, I am like a lost girl in this city woods.  Life is beautiful. It was a waste not seeing the beauty in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment