Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cooling Mint








(top from ASOS/ Warehouse, shorts, earrings, and necklace from American Apparel, bracelets from the limited, and Milwaukee, WI, rings from the limited, bag from Cheung Sha Wan, keds) 

I am updating this blog again!!! I know I don't have much time in Hong Kong, so I try to update as many times as possible! I miss sharing with people my outfits. haha.

I bought this top for my internship. Before the summer, I realized I didn't have any working outfits with me in the States, so I did a little online shopping to stock up my workplace wardrobe! :P 

I really love the texture of this top! And I know a lot of my friends would say - this color again! I do quite like this color. Cool, fresh, and springy. However, I have also stopped buying this color, because I think I already have enough of it. 

I got the orange bracelet from Milwaukee Public Market. I love that place, and I love walking in markets, and exploring local handcrafts. 

Keds! They are more comfy than I imagined. I highly recommend them too! I walk a lot, and I had no trouble wearing them all day. They are also super easy to match with!

Concert prep updates: we had our full band rehearsal yesterday. It was great! However, there are also much work to be done. I have been really busy taking of the musical side of the concert preparation. Speaking of that, I should get back to it NOW. bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment