Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back to the City













(shirt, and maxi dress from the limited, hat from sephora, earrings and bracelet from Madison, WI, bag from rebecca minkoff, keds)

I am finally updating this blog! It has been really long - 8 months. I am finally back! I do miss blogging. Life update: I worked at Madison, Wisconsin in the last two months. Towards the end of my internship, I came up with a crazy idea to hold a concert. In less than a month, I recruited a band, found a venue, set a date.... now the concert is scheduled at Aug 23. Happening in less than a week! We have had a couple of rehearsals. I am so excited! 

I just have one wish right now - sleep well. I am still struggling with jet lag, which is really rare for me. It has already been a week. I guess I really have been away for too long.

My stay in Hong Kong is brief.  Hopefully, I get to update this blog a few more times before I leave. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment