Tuesday, August 27, 2013

on Hvar











(top from mango, shorts kookai, socks from kwai chung, desert boots from clarks, necklace from forever 21, bracelets from croatia, pandora, italy, taiwan) photos from Hvar, Croatia

I am now editing the photos from Slovenia and Croatia. This is a tough task. First, it is tiring... Next, it makes me miss the food there!!! I have little incentive to eat pasta in Hong Kong now. 

Hvar is a lovely place. Very nice location for weekend vacation. I especially like the clear blue sea and cool wind breeze. Hong Kong finally has blue sky this week but all I can feel is the grilling heat. I was deeply exhausted after staying under the sun for the whole day yesterday.  I gave up riding the thrilling roller coaster and lined up for the cable car in Ocean Park.  haha oldies. Where was my youngster energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment