Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dance






(top from pull & bear, denim skirt from bread n butter, belt from modcloth, orange top from kookai, orange bracelet from croatia)


The topic/ my top says it all, dance! Dancing occupied about a quarter of my time in college life now. My time devotion to dancing is probably the most unexpected part of my first year of college. I miss dancing! I did look up social dance classes and clubs in Taiwan but couldn't find any. I am leaving Hong Kong in less than a month, so I also don't have time to sign up for a dance class here. In the mean time, I enjoy doing other  fun things like singing, playing piano, drawing Chinese painting, meeting friends, eating good food, and blogging ... 

Gonna dance when I am back!


oh and by the way, I bought this denim skirt six years ago. I haven't worn it for over four years. I was suddenly in the mood of wearing it two days ago. (Ya... I keep clothes for sooooo long even when they are idle.)




No comments:

Post a Comment