Saturday, July 20, 2013

Floral Girl in the Old Town






(floral dress from charlotte russe, socks from bershka, desert boots from clarks)

Time to clear some outfit photos. I took them in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I am in a strong blogging mood today. After this, I think I will update my Chinese blog. Oh saturday...

Some people like to visit museums, palaces when traveling but I think all these little old buildings are pretty scenic spots. Everywhere is a scenic spot.

Croatia and Slovenia are lovely places. I miss their food the most. Now I have little appetite to eat pastas in Taiwan because I had THE-BEST pastas and risottos there every day. 

I also miss the Mediterranean climate. The dryness, the cool breeze... 

Anyways, life in Taiwan is good too. I am enjoying my time here. 

2 comments: