Saturday, June 1, 2013

wrap up.









(lace dress from american eagle outfitter, decks from sperry, cardigan from kookai, necklace from francesca, friendship bracelet - handmade, bracelets from modcloth, charlotte russe)

Can't believe that I am wrapping up my freshmen year! Next year, I am no longer the youngest class on campus. A middle class... hopefully not invisible. Exciting things are already waiting for me! I have learned a lot this year. First year of college life cannot be summed up with words. I am grateful for what I got, I have achieved and many more.  Voice jury is always a nice reason for me to dress up, and look refreshed in this gloomy, stressful, and hectic week 9. I think I have blogged my every single jury outfit. Of course I didn't wear this sparkle pair of decks. I paired my dress with a pair of nude heels Instead of jazzy and classy, my idea was to dress pure because I was going to sing a french prayer. 

I love the feeling of waking up in the morning with only one goal, sing well and enjoy. Took a refreshing morning shower, and dressed up for the jury. It is a nice break. Now I have to get back to work. I have faith in myself to write a wonderful ending to my freshman year.

HERE WE GO! PAPERS, EXAMS, and READINGS. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am taking a juried voice lesson, so by the end of each term, I have to perform two pieces in front of all voice instructors. I will be graded on that.

      Delete