Monday, June 17, 2013

before the Rain
















(dress from urban outfitter, socks from bershka, desert boots from clarks, bracelet from assisi, earrings from charlotte russe)

After I had taken these pictures, it started raining heavily. I was really surprised. My mom always says orange is a popular color of this season (based on her recent shopping experience).Erm.. I am not sure if it is correct but I am wearing orange socks today.

The bracelet is actually the prayer beads. My mom bought it from Assisi, her pilgrimage trip. I love it a lot. I think I will wear it all the time from now on.

I should start packing again. We are leaving for Croatia tomorrow night. I am happy about the places I have been to, food that I have tried since I came back. My stay in Hong Kong this time is short but the intensive series of activities that I have done definitely makes me feel good. Battery up. ready to go. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment