Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back in the City.





(peplum top from urban outfitter, white jeans from zara, necklace from b+ab, booties from millies)

I am HOME!!! I do love Northfield, and my campus, but the joy of coming back home can't be explained by words. Light pollution here is legit but I was actually very happy to stare at the street lights last night. I feel like standing in the middle of the most crowded street, sitting in front of victoria harbor or having a MTR road trip. haa I know I sound a bit crazy.

Nevertheless, I have to admit that I like my hair dryer, blanket ... over there more. I think I was a more careful buyer and made better purchases when I was buying all the dorm room essentials last year. 

It is a mixed feeling to realize that I am only staying here for a week. So what is the first thing that I should do now? go find some street snacks? curry fish balls?


No comments:

Post a Comment