It is now spring break, and I went to New York city for a week. I like NYC a lot. NYC is similar to Hong Kong in many ways which made me feel like home. Although I did not go home this break, I felt that I was close to home. Our goal in this trip was to wisely play hard, eat good food that is not offered by dining hall. I plan to share with you all some travel highlights in this blog.
1. First thing to do: buy 7-day unlimited travel pass.
2. Took M60 to a subway station. Yea.. college student.. it is better to take bus than to ride a cab.
3. I admit that I relied very much on the sound signals to cross the road when I was in Hong Kong. I always forgot to cross when I saw the still, and silent "walking" white man.
4. Metro station
5. We heard that New York had good bagels.
6. Tasted good!
7. First dinner: Thai food! I do miss thai food. hmm but is this real thai food?! haha