Monday, November 19, 2012

a Term







shirt from tout a coup, shorts from stradivarius, boots from kookai

I didn't realize how long my hair has grown until looking at these photos again. These photos are the perfect indicators. I took them right before leaving Hong Kong. I will soon complete the first term of my college life. woohoo.  

I have been in the United States for three and a half months. It was like yesterday, except my hair reminded me that it was not...

Holiday season is coming soon. I am lacking of holiday excitement right now. Commercialized society does induce your festive excitement. In a little town like here, you cannot see any festival lights and hear christmas carols in November. This makes me feel that something is missing. I tried playing christmas carols on my laptop ... but still that's different and incomparable. I can't wait to sing christmas carols!

It was fun to look at the photos again. I had no idea why I made so many weird faces in the photos on that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment