Sunday, October 14, 2012

Floral on floral








tank top from uniqlo, white jeans from zara, desert boots from zara

Obviously, this is a long overdue post. I have been in the States for over a month and these pictures were taken in Hong Kong! It is now October. I guess you can still dress like this in Hong Kong but not for me in Minnesota... I realized that I couldn't delay this post anymore because Hong Kong will also get cool soon (perhaps?!, probably not yet actually). 

It is windy and cool here now. I enjoyed the fall. For the first time, fall is about falling leaves; fall is about kicking the fallen leaves as you walk... Fall was never a thing in Hong Kong. haha. I usually felt it was summer even when the mid-autumn festival had passed. When I realized that it was cold, it was winter already. 

Now, I can say that I experienced autumn and I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment