Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Tan




shirt from kookai, tank top from bershka, short from Stradivarius, shoes from Clarks

The most common greeting that I have heard in this summer is about my skin tone. "You have such a nice summer tan!" "You have a healthy tone!" Thank you all. I know I am dark. Thanks for adding "nice", "healthy"and all the positive and beautiful adjectives in front.

Not until I received these comments, I realized that my whitening products really worked. I am surprised and happy to know that my impression to them was not a bronze girl. I have been tanned since young and had all kinds of nicknames related to my skin tone. Well, it is not a big deal to get tanned, as long as you are not burnt. Months after, your skin is whitened again.

Enjoy sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment