Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last bit of teenage





shirt from izzue, tank top from uniqlo, trousers from izzue, necklace from Forever 21, oxford shoes from melani, bracelet from Wong Tai Sin, clutch from Tsim Sha Tsui

It is the last hour of my teenage and I dress nothing like a teenager... oh well... I enjoy wearing this shirt so far because it gives me many options. I am still exploring ways to match with it. This shirt was stained with tea at a boat trip in Turkey. I spent tremendous effort on washing it in the hotel room that night. Luckily, the stain is gone now. I think I am a good washer because I gained plenty experiences in cleaning stains got from my carelessness. Yet, I was very mindful that night, but the dancer spilled the tea over me when he moved. Thanks to him for adding extra work on me on that weary day.


No comments:

Post a Comment