Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Night





dress from elegance, earrings from shop in Tsim Sha Tsui, watch from fossil

It has been a while since my last update of the blog. I had my graduation dinner with all the pretty girls and lovely teachers last week. It was wonderful. 

It didn't take me long to buy this dress because that day rained so heavily; my mom and I didn't want to visit any more shops. One good thing about shopping in bad weather: Visit fewer shops; try fewer dresses; have less choices to choose from.

I have never thought of buying a dress like this, especially the baby yellow color. Yet, I think this works fine on me. Thanks to the sales for persuading me to buy this. haha... 

As you might have realized, I love accessories. Since I had a strap across my shoulder, I gave up wearing necklace but bought a pair of earrings to match with this dress. I also braided this hairstyle on my own! 

I chose to be formal for the night because I believe there are limited occasions in my life can let me do so. Dress formal with your friends for the graduation dinner! It makes your night even more memorable.

(Side story: The awkward moment when you got off the car with formal dressing and a crowd of Korean pop stars' fans were watching over you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment