Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back to School






top from Mango, jeans from izzue, backpack from Zip--it, ring from Monki, necklace from Forever 21, shoes from clarks 

Yesterday was my Graduation Day. I am nostalgic today and would like to dress in a back-to- school look. I know I haven't blogged for a while and indeed I have taken few sets of pictures but was too busy to post them up. However, I must post this one today as to mark the end of secondary school life. Saturday used to be my favorite day to go to school because I can wear my own clothes. We cannot wear casual wear to school now. I treat it as a miss. The power is up when you are in casual wear to go to school. You can feel that you are bonded to the school in another way. The sense that you are connected with the school in your own way instead of becoming a part of the school by following the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment